Advisory for Friday, June 27
WHAT: As summer begins, the state’s top energy leaders will provide a power outlook. While adequate electricity supplies are lined up, customers are reminded to conserve, especially on hot days. The state is in a severe drought, and the continued threat of wildfires could present challenges to power supplies.
WHEN: 10 a.m., June 27.
WHERE: Simulation Control Room, Southern Control Center, California Independent System Operator, 1000 South Fremont Ave., Suite A13, Unit 17, Alhambra. MAP
Please provide attendee names for access to the facility the day of the event; RSVPs in advance are encouraged. Photo IDs will be required for access.
- Steve Berberich, president & CEO, California Independent System Operator.
- Ron Nichols, senior vice president, Regulatory Affairs, SCE.
- Robert B. Weisenmiller, chair, California Energy Commission.
- Michael R. Peevey, president, California Public Utilities Commission.
- Steven Greenlee, California Independent System Operator, 916-608-7170.
- Lauren Bartlett, Southern California Edison, 626-302-2255.
- Lori Sinsley, California Energy Commission, 916-651-0488.
- Terrie Prosper, California Public Utilities Commission, 415-703-1366.
PARKING: Directions will be provided at the security gate.